Revival of D746 patch from sandarac, commited in rP20646 and reverted in rP20654
I've been through the patch, and here is a modified/fixed version. The main changes are:
- random is now a behavior which is sent to the ai, and the randomization is done there instead of inside gamesetup
- behavior choice disabled when sandbox is chosen as not applicable
- i didn't like the name "generalist" which does not match with the two others. Replaced by "balanced", but any better suggestion welcomed
- to keep the ai behavior consistent, its two internal quantities (aggressive and defensive) are made nearly anticorrelated, with some jitter
- the additions in attackManager have been removed. The one on Rushes was useless, while the one on Attacks was succeptible to fool its strategy. It will have to be tuned later.
- typos fixed in the options.json