The main purpose of this patch is to add initial support for IPv6.
With this patch you can host on both IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously as well as
joining games via both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols.
Since this patch you need your system to support AF_INET6. Also to be able to
use IPv4 you need your system to support IPv4-mapped address feature even when
using IPv4 only.
New option --with-system-enet was added when executing update-workspaces script
so you can switch back to your system's enet library which should allow you to
compile even with no IPv6 support in your system. This will disable any IPv6
support if your system's enet library does not support IPv6.
Lobby still lacks the necessary IPv6 support so for now joining games via lobby
is always IPv4 only.
See https://github.com/zpl-c/enet for more informations about zpl-c's version
of enet library.
- addressed vladislavbelov's and elexis's requests for syntax adjustments
- updated premake4 so it should at least compile with system's enet
- fixed bugs causing crash when peer gets disconnected due to timeout
- dropped conflicting premake4 support
- addressed Stan's requests for syntax adjustments
- fixed some bugs