Don't remember why I started this yesterday, but I've rewritten Profiler2's UI to use Highcharts instead of custom-drawing everything using low-level canvas methods.
- quite possibly a tad slower
- dependency on highcharts and running a basic http server locally (I've used http-server, available on NPM, but any will do).
- Basically guaranteed to only work in Chrome but I think the former version did that already.
- much less code which makes this actually upgradable. I've also cleaned up things.
- more interactivity: clicking on stuff does things and zooming is more convenient.
I need to add back support for "Live" profiling, but tbh that's not the most useful feature and I might just kill it.