- Group Reviewers
Restricted Owners Package (Owns No Changed Paths)
- rP22403: Removes unused and obsolete LightingModel.
- Apply the patch and compile the game
- Make sure that everything is rendered as before
- Make sure that shaders or other code doesn't have occurrences of LIGHTING_MODEL
- No call to SetLightingModel in *.cpp, *.h, no further call to GetLightingModel and m_LightingModel
- No occurrence of LIGHTING_MODEL in shader files
Remove non-supported 'old' lighting model.
so that commit aguably forgot to remove it completely.
(rP11473 left one call there)
Observation repeated, argument accepted, I didn't test though.
|60 ↗||(On Diff #8611)|
I know that above settings exist in Atlas and influence shading, although this doesn't mean that this isn't possibly duplicate dead code, I didn't check that part, you did?
Agree with moving the private parts.
|64 ↗||(On Diff #8611)|
I don't object to removing this, since it is is unused, arguably misleading if the comment states things that don't hold, and a multi lightning model implementation might have to be revised.