0 A.D. currently uses the term "Italiote" [sic]. It's best to use precise language:
- Italic refers to a branch of Indo-European and the peoples that speak it (cf. Celtic).
- Italian refers to the modern language, descendant from Latin, the people that speak it, and their country (cf. Romanian).
- Italiot (from Ἰταλιώτης) refers to Greeks living in Italy (cf. Cypriot).
From the context it's clear what 0 A.D. actually means (Samnites etc.) is Italic.
This patch therefore:
- Corrects the art file names.
- Also renames the other embassy icons for consistency (cf. D2551).
- Corrects the embassy template file name.
- Adjusts the affected templates, AI, and map file.
- Deletes the unused Celt, Iberian, Italian classes.
- Updates the embassy template tooltips (cf. D2578) and cart.json civ file entries.
- Orders the <Identity> node in the templates as specified in Identity.js.