Some problems with outpost:
- Much more health than a sentry tower (no make sense);
- Rarely used;
- When used, it is almost always for rush and not to gain map view (rush problem can be even greater if D2507 be accepted).
- Bad, generic and useless techs;
- Disproportionate high attack;
The purpose of the patch is to make it more recurrent in games mainly for its vision function. It is still possible to be used in the rush due to the lower cost/buildtime.
- Remove techs.
- Decrease health to 400 (a little less than sentry);
- Decrease wood cost from 80 to 60 and correct loot;
- Decrease build time from 40 to 30;
- Decrease min range from 13 to 10 and max range from 55 to 50;
- Decrease attack from 16 to 9;
- ADD elevation bonus 8 (height slightly lower than sentry);
- Increase hack armor from 5 to 10;
- Increase garrison capacity from 1 to 2 (makes the rush still possible and a little more difficult to convert);
- Increase vision range from 80 to 100.