This patch is split of from D3319. It does the following:
- changes ram and siege tower footprints to look better:
- lowers ram cost by 50 wood and 50 metal to partially compensate for the fact they're much less effective than in A23, since they can no longer attack organic units;
- standardizes siege engine resource loot to 20% of their costs (same ratio as structures);
- sets experience loot to 50% of their health for the ram and siege tower;
- sets experience loot to 100% of their health for the bolt-shooter (no change) and stone-thrower (a reduction of one-sixth);
- because the kush ram uses the same actor as the pers ram, it gets +2 garrison capacity and +20% attack damage as well;
- [EDIT] gives the fireraiser a reasonable cost, health, and loot.