I took weight estimates for animals from Wikipedia, adjusted them for balance with other animals that can be hunted and arrived at the following values:
- crocodile: 200 meat, 300 health, 50 loot
Meat gain is equal to muskox, camel or horse. The health value is so high because crocodiles are in nature notoriously difficult to kill and I don't want them to become easy prey on maps like 'Gambia River' (considering they can't swim and attack from the water).
- lioness: 120 meat, 120 health, 35 loot
Meat gain is a bit higher than for hunting animals like the deer, loot significantly higher (because of the difficulty to kill them)
- lion: 150 meat, 150 health, 50 loot
50% stronger than the lioness, this animal has accordingly higher stats
- tiger: 200 meat, 200 health, 50 loot
50% stronger than the lion, this animal has accordingly higher stats. Loot value should not be higher than 50 to keep it balanced with elephants.
- wolf, polar wolf: 100 meat, 100 health, 25 loot
Dangerous, but less so than the other predators in the game these animals have the new standard values for all wild (agressive or violent) animals.
- bear: 300 meat, 300 health (from 50), 50 loot (from 10)
Classified as hunting animal rather than wild animal, but so underpowered I adjusted its stats.
- great white shark: 100 fish (from 0), 150 health, 25 loot
It isn't consistent that this animal cannot be consumed while whales can
- humpback whale: 2000 fish, 2000 health (from 200), 100 loot (from 10)
Health and loot were ridiculously low, thus I buffed them.
- fin whale: 3000 fish (from 2000), 3000 health (from 200), 150 loot (from 10)
The second heaviest animal in the world has now accordingly high stats.