There are a few buildings that show a foundation rather than rubble when they're destroyed, which is very confusing. This patch should fix most of the cases:
- Iberian monument, Briton kennel, Persian hall.
- Briton, Gaul, Rome corrals. These should use 2x4 rubble, but that doesn't exist, so instead I used 3x3. (Ptolemy uses 3x3 but they should also use 2x4.)
- Maurya, Ptolemy, Seleucid docks. (Currently Ptolemy and Seleucid use the Hellenic dock rubble, which is wrong.)
Things still to do (by other people):
- Palisades rubble art. They're the only structures that still show foundations rather than rubble.
- Make 2x4 rubble art for the four corrals. (There is 4x2 rubble, so that may only need to be rotated.)
- Make custom dock rubble art for the three civs.
- Clean up the rubble files: I used "rubble_3x3" instead of "rubble_stone_3x3" just to be consistent with the other corrals, but it's probably better to use "rubble_stone" for everything. Most "rubble" files point to foundation art, which is not what we want, and I don't think most are used anyway? So they could be deleted. But then "rubble_stone" is kind of a repetitive name so maybe it'd be better to use "rubble" everywhere instead.