* Make sure `fmt` (at least version `4.0.0`) is installed (e.g. via your distro's package manager).
* Rebuild `pyrogenesis`
- You may need to `make clean` and `clean-workspaces.sh`.
* Report back on successes, fails, and version of `fmt` used.
* Run `build-osx-libs.sh`
* Rebuild `pyrogenesis`.
* Report back successes and fails.
* Acquire and build the library:
- Acquire the source: https://github.com/fmtlib/fmt/releases/tag/6.2.0
- Follow the necessary steps to compile the source
* Place the built library (`fmt.lib`) into `./libraries/win32/fmt/lib/`
- Could you also upload a copy of it somewhere online so I can include it in this revision?
* Follow usual method of building `pyrogenesis` on Windows