D1036/rP20682 introduced a “maceman” class and introduced a separate maceman champion template for the Mauryan yoddha warrior.
(The Kushites were introduced in rP21128.)
D1355/rP23780 introduced separate templates for axemen, differentiating them from swordsmen.
Similar to those two, this patch introduces citizen and hero maceman templates, the former used by the Kushite Nuba mercenary (it's weapon is visibly clearly a mace).
* Similar to other melee soldier types, macemen have a 1:2:4 citizen to champion to hero attack damage.
* Compared to axemen and swordsmen, macemen have no hack damage but more crush damage, making them less effective vs soldiers but better vs structures.
* To compensate for that, macemen are slightly slower and have one less hack and pierce armour level than axemen.
* Because of their crush damage, macemen have no preferred class (cf. D2786/rP23752).
* Kushite template renames are not done here, to avoid conflict with D2536 and D2685.
* Kushite art renames not done here either, they are included in D2688.