This patch implements map pings by sending the pinged location via chat and show that on the minimap. (I think a simulation command would be the wrong place for that.)
Therefore middle mouse click gui events are implemented.
- Is there a better way to call the ping function of the minimap from js?
- The drawing is super hacky! Maybe @vladislavbelov can improve that? I probably can't.
- Ping doesn't disappear after a certain time.
- ~~No sound is played.~~ But still a new sound needed.
- Use the color of the player that did the ping as ping color?
- Can't ping on the real map.
- ~~No ping entity on real map created.~~ But still a ping entity needed
- No limitation on how often a player can ping.
- Should the player need to research sharedLos to see a ping of an other player?