This patch changes the template footprints of four animalsrevisits the footprints of all animal templates.
* Because all animals have different actors, footprints should be defined in the specific files (gaia/fauna_*), not in the shared templates (template_unit_fauna_*).
* Used only values in steps of 0.5; granular steps are not really meaningful, as discussed with @fatherbushido [[ https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28216-selection-shapes/page/2/&tab=comments#comment-396943 | on the forums ]].
* Inserted <StatusBars/HeightOffset> nodes in the specific templates (value is equal to <Footprint/Height> + 1).
* The crocodile currently has a 1:2 footprint, which works for mammals, however for this reptile it means its head and tail are outside; therefore this patch lengthens it to a 1:4 ratio, like the shark.
* The donkey no longer has `gaia/fauna_horse.xml` as its parent.
The boar is currently the only animal with a circular footprint, which is odd, because it has four legs and is clearly longer than it's wide; this patch changes it to a 2:1 oblong footprint, similar to the other mammals.
The hippopotamus was introduced recently (rP23603), subsequently the template was adjusted (rP23604), and afterwards the actor was scaled up (rP23605), which means it now needs a larger footprint; this patch does that.
The peacock footprint was introduced by rP18014 but unexplainably removed by rP19095; this patch restores it.
The piglet (2×2) and rabbit (1.2×2) have their footprints adjusted to 1×2 (i.e. 1:2, like other mammals).
The crocodile currently has a 1:2 footprint, which works for mammals, however for this reptile it means its head and tail are outside; therefore this patch lengthens it to a 1:4 ratio, like the shark.
See also D2496, D2640, #3786.