This patch aims to diversify the Britons civilization from Gauls and other civilizations.
New civ bonus:
- Guerrila: The preponderance of throwing spears, and the near total absence of body armour, indicate that the style of warfare was highly mobile and loosely formed, based around raiding and short. Javelins +10% movement speed.
- Current bonus is kept.
- Now affect own and ally players.
New healer aura:
- Deas Celtica: Soldiers +10% attack damage.
- Javelin infantry moved to village phase. Increases the number of units available to early rush, also historical accuracy of the predominance of javelins.
- Fortress can be built in neutral territory. There were small villages with centralized fortresses. With the root territory of the fortress, it is possible to build small bases, great for small attacks with chariots and other units.
Part two is about some new unit and technology like two men and a trunk and Sevili Dusios / bodypainting tech.
@Stan we can add this unit to the game and also the bodypainting icon: https://github.com/JustusAvramenko/delenda_est/blob/master/art/textures/ui/session/portraits/technologies/woad_raiders.psd se @wowgetoffyourcellphone allow.