As reported by Nani on trac, the lobby ui could receive some improvements for small screens / window sizes.
- The player list panel is now a fixed size. As small as possible while keeping decent amount of info.
- Changed the buddy icon and made the status of a player an icon instead of text (to save space and looks a lil better imo).
- Playerlist box has a new tooltip explaining the status icons colors.
- Fiddled around with column sizes of the player list.
- Merged buddy and status columns.
- Player rating color changes based on it's value.
- Playernames are white unless the role is moderator (purple)
Gamelist changes:**Gamelist changes:**
- Open games are white instead of green.
- Map size and type columns are merged (because you can still filter on map size anyway).
- Map name and columns are the same color as the player column instead of gray.
- Fiddled around with column sizes of the game list.
- Player and rating columns are merged.
- Merged buddy column into player column.
Remaining bugs i'm aware of:**TODO**
- Each row in a list seem to not be 100% width- Make sure buddies stay on top of the playerlist, they miss about 18pxsorted by itself, which is visible when you select athen continue to sort other player or a game, and also when you make the screen small enough.s regardless of sort order.
**Remaining bugs i'm aware of:**
- Sorting- Each row in a list arrows are positioned left in the game listseem to not be 100% width, they miss about 18px, which is visible when you select a player or a game, but right onand also when you make the player listscreen small enough.
- List captions go beyond column width.
- If the screen becomes small enough, text will escape buttons (though i'm not so sure this needs a fix because likely no one plays on such a resolution).
For both tests down below i chose a long map name and ofcourse a long gamename and tried to mimic Nani's window size.
**Test 1: **Testing all new functions, visible within screenshot
**Test 2:** Testing all new functions, visible within screenshot with long usernames and gamenames