In this patch:
- Moved small house details to the civic_house template to avoid duplication.
- Adjusted the obstructions of the houses to match the artwork, and made footprints +2m from that.
- The Mauryan house had been using 20 territory radius instead of 16 like other small houses, that's fixed.
- The Ptolemy house had been using the small template but I switched it to use the big template, and then adjusted the population bonus and garrison limit. I also changed the loot to zero wood, since it's free to build.
- There's some buildings in the "other" folder that use the civic_house template, but they each define their own footprint and obstruction sizes, they don't use foundations (right?), and the territory influence change is very minor. So I don't think the changes to the template will hurt any of those buildings.
- The Iberian house had been using 2x2 rubble while the other small houses used 3x3. I didn't think 2x2 looked great so I used 3x3 rubble for everything. (If this is changed to 2x2, then that would affect the buildings in the "other" folder.)