- generic and specific names were applied inconsistently and often absent. This patch standardizes the scheme that was already present in some: e.g.: fauna_crocodile.xml: <SpecificName>Crocodylus niloticus</SpecificName> <GenericName>Nile Crocodile</GenericName>
- corrected the muskox to hunt_skittish, because it's not a domesticated species
- cleared up the lioness template, which was mostly identical to the lion.
- icons, names, and visualactors do not belong in the shared template_* files and are moved to the appropiate children
- <Civ>gaia</Civ> is removed from templates, because it is aleady set in template_unit.xml, from which the fauna templates inherit.
Not done here, because it belongs in separate patch(es):
- gaia/fauna_arctic_wolf.xml should be renamed to gaia/fauna_wolf_arctic.xml; cf. gaia/fauna_fox_arctic.xml
- gaia/fauna_mastiff.xml and gaia/fauna_wolfhound.xml should be renamed to gaia/fauna_dog_mastiff.xml and gaia/fauna_dog_wolfhound.xml, respectively
- gaia/fauna_pony.xml should be renamed to gaia/fauna_horse_pony.xml, because it has <Entity parent="gaia/fauna_horse">
- gaia/fauna_elephant_north_african.xml should be renamed to gaia/fauna_elephant_african_forest.xml
- fauna_fish.xml, fauna_fish_tilapia.xml, fauna_fish_tuna.xml are duplicates, identical in all except name.