WINDOWS -> you need to apply this patch and download binaries: https://github.com/wraitii/0ad/commit/ae17fb71a142ceb3858d19a1d676fd33d9f099d9
I'm bundling this as a single diff on Phabricator, but it's several commits on the branch.
Not sure yet how to commit it, Some diffs are small and they are all required to compile on SM52.
- InformalValueTypeName is back in the API, so remove our implementation.
- Stop using JSRuntime entirely in favour of JSContext*
- JSPropertyDescriptor is renamed.
- CompartmentOptions are tweaked slightly (no functional changes)
- JS::Construct - API update.
- JSClass split - API update.
- a js.msg error message was removed, and so was changed.
- Tests fix: fix comparison of union instances
- disable warning in spidermonkey Vector.h
- Update error reporting to SM52 (minor API updates)
- StructuredClone upgrade (minor API updates overall)
- Ignore warnings about unused return values (would come from OOM, which isn't recoverable)
Patches by @Itms
Part of the SM52 migration, this is the last step.