This patch improves consistency in map descriptions and other user-facing text strings by making the following changes (per the style guide):
- → (one space instead of two)
- \u000a → \n (for consistency; identical)
- \" → “ or ” (proper quotation marks)
- fix a few typos
- don't capitalize cardinal directions (north, east, south, west), unless part of a name (e.g. Northern Europe, Far East, South Africa, Western Mediterranean)
- don't capitalize resources (food, wood, stone, metal)
[EDIT] Further changes:
- Capitalize Female Citizen, Citizen Soldier, House, Farmstead, Storehouse, Field, and Hoplite in the user-facing texts in the tutorials.
- Fix some spacing the ESLintBear complained about.
Due to a checkrefs.pl complaint, changes to scenarios and skirmishes are split off (see D3651) and this patch now only changes texts in the tutorial and random maps.