This patch cleans up the attack nodes of simulation templates:
- As pointed out by @Freagarach elsewhere, damage types are no longer hardcoded, and can be freely added or removed via separate json files. Listing all types everywhere is unnecessary, and 0 damage lines are purged.
- While at it, trailing zeros are removed from <Attack> node lines (e.g. <MaxRange>, <Spread>), per @bb.
- Attack nodes in templates that were effectively replaced by all their children are deleted too.
- Clean up the confusing and haphazard attack situation in the fauna templates.
- The now obsolete template_unit_fauna_wild_defensive_fox.xml is deleted.
- All animals got an attack range that's at least half their footprint length + 1.