- User Since
- Jun 15 2019, 3:22 AM (13 w, 1 d)
(Updated translation info to say "human" instead of "non-bot" player.)
Added line breaks in a multi-line conditional.
Removed redundant parenthesis.
Rebased to re-trigger CI which had a false negative it seems.
Fri, Sep 13
Addressed concerns raised on previous diff.
Tue, Sep 10
Sun, Sep 8
Perhaps a "temporary" compromise could be to keep 1 digit only if the number is less than 1? I think as long as it is above 1, players may be more forgiving of rounding errors
Sat, Sep 7
Fri, Sep 6
Thu, Sep 5
Tue, Sep 3
Mon, Sep 2
- Factored out color to a global variable.
- Make use of the newer setStringTags function.
- Keep translate() call inline (this means it isn't cached, but I guess that's fine?).
Created a thread at https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26940-hovering-shrubbery-bushes/.
Sun, Sep 1
Rebased on latest trunk.
Sat, Aug 31
Thu, Aug 29
Mon, Aug 26
Sun, Aug 25
Fri, Aug 23
Sun, Aug 18
Aug 6 2019
Aug 4 2019
Jul 28 2019
- Change phrasing away from the status quo of "Buildings in the territory do not decay", to be like @elexis suggestion: "This structure provides territory rooting".
- Make the Territory tooltip included when hovering icons in the Tech Tree, this should make it relatively easy for players to quickly find which buildings can provide territory rooting. This change was done by moving the function from viewer#g_InfoFunctions to draw#g_StatsFunctions *thus more like getPopulationBonusTooltip, and less like getAurasTooltip). This two side-effects:
- In the "More information" dialog, it is now crammed in the top part, instead of in the more spaced out body area.
- When selecting an existing structure on the map that has rooting and hovering the central panel on the screen, this tooltip is not included.
- Use the coloredText() function instead of an inline [color] construct (the utility was added in Dec 2017, a few months after the patch started).
- Switched from postfix to prefix increment.
- Switch away from (N) format, back to +N, and allow the observer count formatting to be translated.
- Change observer count colour from yellow to grey, so that the player count remains more prominent.
Jul 27 2019
(Rebased. Hopefully Jenkins is working again properly now.)
Jul 24 2019
Jul 21 2019
LGTM! Statically reviewers and everything looks functionally identical, with one or two naming improvements.
- Rebased on latest trunk.
- Re-used earlier result of parsing the game.players string.
- Implemented the suggestion of displaying (N) instead of +N.
- Increase colour and brightness for consistency with other text.
Jul 20 2019
Reduced to only curly. Keeping no-multi-spaces enabled, which per @elexis is desirable to enforce, but just something we need to fix in a few existing files.
Jul 17 2019
Causes more warnings. Needs additional changes to either accommodate the absence of this field, or additional changes to make the original version not cause warnings.
Okay, it can't just be removed as-is.
Fixed by rP22488.
Note to self: rename FAILVOID to FAIL_VOID.
Jul 16 2019
Removed not so useful comment.
Add failure checks for JS_GetProperty and JS::Construct. Also removed the redundant ret.setObject/obj.getObject indirection in favour of letting JS::Construct populate ret directly. Seems to work, and the type hints match. Don't know this is "right", though.
Switched from long-form RootedValue/ToJSVal, to the shorter JS::Value#setNumber() form instead, per @elexis suggestion.
Jul 15 2019
According to ESLint 6, on latest trunk, checking binaries/data/, there are:
It seems the Jenkins build did not apply the parent patch from the stack, hence there are violations found (naturally) for the rules we proposed to disable (curly, and no-multi-spaces).
@elexis I've been told four different things by four different people :)