- User Since
- Jun 15 2019, 3:22 AM (31 w, 1 d)
Tue, Jan 7
Thanks, I've tried that now. (Also, I was expecting the script to track the version of lib it built instead of boolean. Seems simple to implement, will consider that later.)
Mon, Jan 6
I'm having the same issue on macOS 10.14.6 Mojave.
Dec 19 2019
Dec 10 2019
Should this be limited to the current player's own researching? Or also their allies? What about enemies?
Dec 8 2019
Dec 7 2019
Dec 5 2019
Rebased to account for other changes in the repos since mid-September.
Superseded by rP23172. Looks like three other issues were introduced there but I will fix those separately so as to not confuse the references to this patch number.
Oct 18 2019
Oct 6 2019
Sep 29 2019
Updated IsAnimal to use stricter !== undefined check instead of bool cast.
Sep 25 2019
Sep 22 2019
Found during today's test match on r22960.
Sep 15 2019
Sep 14 2019
(Updated translation info to say "human" instead of "non-bot" player.)
Added line breaks in a multi-line conditional.
Removed redundant parenthesis.
Rebased to re-trigger CI which had a false negative it seems.
Sep 13 2019
Addressed concerns raised on previous diff.
Sep 10 2019
Sep 8 2019
Perhaps a "temporary" compromise could be to keep 1 digit only if the number is less than 1? I think as long as it is above 1, players may be more forgiving of rounding errors
Sep 7 2019
Sep 6 2019
Sep 5 2019
Sep 3 2019
Sep 2 2019
- Factored out color to a global variable.
- Make use of the newer setStringTags function.
- Keep translate() call inline (this means it isn't cached, but I guess that's fine?).
Created a thread at https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26940-hovering-shrubbery-bushes/.
Sep 1 2019
Rebased on latest trunk.
Aug 31 2019
Aug 29 2019
Aug 26 2019
Aug 25 2019
Aug 23 2019
Aug 18 2019
Aug 6 2019
Aug 4 2019
Jul 28 2019
- Change phrasing away from the status quo of "Buildings in the territory do not decay", to be like @elexis suggestion: "This structure provides territory rooting".
- Make the Territory tooltip included when hovering icons in the Tech Tree, this should make it relatively easy for players to quickly find which buildings can provide territory rooting. This change was done by moving the function from viewer#g_InfoFunctions to draw#g_StatsFunctions *thus more like getPopulationBonusTooltip, and less like getAurasTooltip). This two side-effects:
- In the "More information" dialog, it is now crammed in the top part, instead of in the more spaced out body area.
- When selecting an existing structure on the map that has rooting and hovering the central panel on the screen, this tooltip is not included.
- Use the coloredText() function instead of an inline [color] construct (the utility was added in Dec 2017, a few months after the patch started).
- Switched from postfix to prefix increment.
- Switch away from (N) format, back to +N, and allow the observer count formatting to be translated.
- Change observer count colour from yellow to grey, so that the player count remains more prominent.
Jul 27 2019
(Rebased. Hopefully Jenkins is working again properly now.)
Jul 24 2019
Jul 21 2019
LGTM! Statically reviewers and everything looks functionally identical, with one or two naming improvements.
- Rebased on latest trunk.
- Re-used earlier result of parsing the game.players string.
- Implemented the suggestion of displaying (N) instead of +N.
- Increase colour and brightness for consistency with other text.