- User Since
- Nov 19 2019, 9:55 PM (32 w, 2 d)
Jun 1 2020
I haven’t tested this patch, but it’s overall a much needed clean-up, so +1 for it!
May 16 2020
Mar 31 2020
Changed %u to %d for printing pid_t.
Feb 24 2020
Add missing SDL_clipboard.h include for Windows.
Jan 23 2020
Fix Vladislav’s comments, still mirrored at GitHub to avoid squashing the commits.
The latest changes are rebased and pushed at https://github.com/linkmauve/0ad/tree/rm-sys
Jan 22 2020
- Add a comment about prehistoric kernels not supporting thread names.
- Change the order of const and char.
Jan 18 2020
- Rename the sdl2_* keys to sdl_*.
- Include used CLogger.h.
- Include useless libsdl.h but that’s part of the project guidelines.
- Attempt a workaround for MSVC2015.
Fix the copyright year.
Move the implementation in lib/external_libraries/libsdl.cpp
Jan 17 2020
Fix Vladislav’s comments.
Jan 16 2020
Fix a missing #if guard for systems which don’t have a GL/glx.h header.
Jan 4 2020
- Add a comment explaining the function.
- Update the copyright year.
Dec 25 2019
- Mention in clipboard commit that it fixes #5537.
- Update the copyright year of touched files.
Won’t that be fixed once we don’t redefine the WGL types in wgl.h (that is, once that file gets nuked)?
Actually use SDL_GetError().
This only depends on D2499’s removal of WGL now.
- Use ARRAY_SIZE() instead of hardcoding the array size.
- Use the correct first version for WinRT and OS/2.
- Increment the reportVersion.
Dec 22 2019
- Update the copyright years.
- Simplify the ogl_DebugGroup class.
- Add a fallback for when we’re not compiling in debug mode.
- Add debug groups push and pop using RAII.
- Add debug message callback with filtering.
Dec 21 2019
Change how preferglsl is forced to true.
- Change include order again.
- Change copyright year.
Dec 20 2019
Make magic constants less magic by binding them to a name.
Check for fopen()’s failure, thanks Angen for the suggestion!
Use syscall() directly instead of a wrapper.
Include missing unistd.h header for gettid().
- Update the copyright year.
- Replace glibc’s non-portable pthread_setname_np() with an implementation that will work on all Linux libc.
Change the year in the copyright.
- Add newline to split header sections.
- Increment the copyright year.
Dec 19 2019
Fix the copyright years.
#ifdef the glObjectLabelKHR() call to avoid it being executed when not debugging.
Fix wrong introduction version for Vivante, thanks Stan` for spotting that!
- Put the include in the system section.
- Add a warning for SDL 2.0.11+ new platforms.
Fix all comments by Vladislav.
- Fix missing include on Windows.
- Fix build with SDL2 2.0.3 (used in the CI).
Dec 18 2019
Update the copyright date.
That’s wrong at least on glibc, where raise() will be local to the thread.
Fix Stan`’s comments:
- Describe better the content of frequency and bpp.
- Change C-style casts into static_casts.
Include back the wcursor removal.
This now removes almost all platform-specific calls, not just cursors but also clipboards and video modes, replacing them with SDL2 calls.
Dec 17 2019
Dec 14 2019
Dec 1 2019
The minimap looks correct atm, the entire game looks like it only needs some polish before it looks identical to the GL version, on Intel. :)
Nov 30 2019
Nov 19 2019
Added myself to the credits, and removed the .gitignore change as it doesn’t seem to exist on svn…