Right-click on icons of units, structures, technologies, flora, fauna, etc. and view details about the underlying template. (ie. http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/3212#comment:4)
Works in the Structure Tree and the in-game session gui.
- Within the session gui, if a button for selecting which unit/structure/technology to train/build/research is disabled (for instance if the player has not reached the appropriate phase) then right-clicking to see the details will not work due to the button being disabled.
- Right-click on the production icons also doesn't work for observers. 😢
- Animals display a cost of 1 time. (Except trainable animals such as sheep and goats.)
- This is inherited from template_unit.
- template_unit_fauna modifies the component settings by removing the population cost, but does not remove the time cost.
Translation Warning: This revision turns on translation for the history attribute of units and structures, and the description attribute of technologies. Committing this will suddenly give translators a lot of work to do. History strings have been purged from all templates. This is no longer a concern.