This patch revisits the footprints of all animal templates.
- Because all animals have different actors, footprints should be defined in the specific files (gaia/fauna_*), not in the shared templates (template_unit_fauna_*).
- Used only values in steps of 0.5; granular steps are not really meaningful, as discussed with @fatherbushido on the forums.
- Inserted <StatusBars/HeightOffset> nodes in the specific templates (value is equal to <Footprint/Height> + 1).
- The crocodile currently has a 1:2 footprint, which works for mammals, however for this reptile it means its head and tail are outside; therefore this patch lengthens it to a 1:4 ratio, like the shark.
- The donkey no longer has gaia/fauna_horse.xml as its parent.